Ordering and shipping is easy! FREE delivery Australia wide direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you.
Rotary electric vane pump, self priming with integrated innox filter. Reliable, compact and easy to install. This pump is suitable as mobile or fixed dispenser, as the primary system on earth-moving machinery and for machinery re-fuelling in the field.
- 12 volt rotary electric vane pumps
- FLUID 45lpm open flow
- 6M x 20mm anti-static delivery hose with anti-kink spring and auto shut-off nozzle
- 4M x power cable and battery clips
- 2M x 25mm suction hose
- Automatic nozzle with swivel to prevent hose tangles
- Easy clean suction filter
- On/off switch on pump
- 1" BSP threaded connectors
- By-pass valve integrated on pump body
- Zinc plated pump support brackets
- Nozzle mounting bracket
PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE
- Got a quote that's better priced than ours? No problem, send us the official quote and we'll beat it! Call us on 1800 333 124 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product View - Custom Info
This is a custom CMS block. You can use it to display information about shipping, returns, refunds, latest promotions etc. Put any content you want here, like text, HTML or images. There are many useful blocks like this one across the theme. All CMS blocks are editable from the admin panel.
Shipping: Please allow about 5-10 business days for delivery. For delivery to Alaska or Hawaii, please allow 10-15 days for delivery. For delivery to PO Boxes in Alaska, Hawaii, US Territories and APO/FPO addresses, allow three weeks for delivery.
Backorders: All backordered items will be shipped via Standard Delivery service at no additional charge.
Returns Policy: You may return new, unworn or unused products within thirty (30) days of delivery for a full refund of the cost of the goods, or an exchange if preferred.